Applied Radiation Oncology (“ARO”) is owned and operated by Anderson Publishing, Ltd. (“Anderson”).
2. Copyright Ownership and Permitted Use. Copyright Ownership and Permitted Use. Unless otherwise indicated, the content available through the Services is protected by copyright and may be used only in accordance with copyright and other applicable laws. Content available through the Services is for your personal noncommercial use.
For permissions information, please contact our Publisher, Kieran N. Anderson at (908) 301-1995.
3. Trademark Ownership. Applied Radiation Oncology and the Applied Radiation Oncology logo (“Anderson Trademarks”) are trademarks of Anderson. Any use of Anderson Trademarks in connection with the sale, offering for sale, distribution, or advertising of any goods or services, which is likely to cause confusion, to cause mistake, or to deceive, is strictly prohibited.
5. Web Site Modifications and Availability. Anderson will make reasonable efforts to keep the Services available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, owing to technical failures, routine maintenance, or other unforeseen circumstances, availability may be limited and Anderson will not be responsible for the non-availability of the Services. Anderson reserves the right to modify, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, all or any part of the Services at any time.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability. Content made available through the Services is the result of research and/or contribution by independent individuals or organizations. Anderson is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any data or conclusions reported in such content. The Services are intended for educational, research, and reference purposes only. The content available through the Services should not be substituted for the advice of a qualified health care professional. Do not disregard or avoid professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of materials made available through the Services.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE BASIS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL ANDERSON, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE USE OF, THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, OR ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES.
7. User-Generated Content. The following provisions apply to user-generated content submitted to ARO in connection with the Services. By submitting content you agree to the following provisions, which may be amended from time to time:
8. International Use. The Services are controlled and operated within the United States of America. Anderson makes no representation that the Services or Content made available through the Services are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you access the Services from outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
10. Endorsements. Descriptions of, references to, or links to other products, publications, or services does not imply endorsement of any kind unless expressly stated by Anderson.
11. Login Security. Sharing login information for the Services is strictly prohibited.
13. Copyright Complaints. Anderson respects the intellectual property ownership rights of others. If you believe your work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by following the instructions in our notice about making claims of copyright infringement.